Librebit is a company dedicated to providing consulting services, design, administration, support of computer systems and integration of software solutions in business management with Free Software.
The pillars of our business strategy are: innovation, service and customer satisfaction, and they underpin all decisions at the highest level in our organization.
In addition, we make the following commitments the guidelines in the establishment of Improvement Objectives and in the development of policies, using all the necessary resources to achieve them:
- promote the maintenance of an Integrated Management System (IMS), as required by the standards: ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001 (for all activities) and ISO/IEC 20000-1 (for computer systems administration and support activities).
- to satisfy all the requirements of the client, as well as the legal and regulatory requirements in force, and all those requirements different from the previous ones that the company subscribes, as well as the policies of management of the IT services in the processes of budgets and accounting, security of the information, configuration and delivery.
- to carry out our work within an environment that guarantees continuous improvement, through the establishment and periodic revisions of our improvement objectives.
- to efficiently control all processes and their possible effects on the quality of our services and information security.
- to periodically review the IMS Policy to adapt it at all times to the reality of the organization.
- to promote the reduction or elimination of risks or effects on Librebit’s business that may arise from possible information security breaches, taking into account the consequences of a loss of confidentiality, integrity or availability of existing assets.
- to give the best technical, human and economic service to the client, making measurements of the commitments established with him. To integrate suppliers, suppliers, collaborators and partners to a greater extent, focusing them on the services they provide.
- to carry out our activity by reducing the risks in the services, both internal and external, technical and human, thus giving rise to a greater availability of our resources.
Management involves the staff to collaborate in the maintenance and improvement of the system through continuous training and awareness in their respective areas and invites our suppliers and contractors to extend these commitments when working for or on behalf of Librebit.
The IMS Policy is disseminated to all staff through training seminars and is available on our website (https://www.librebit.com). This ensures that the Policy is known and understood by all company personnel and interested third parties.