Control Suprimir, S.L.U. registered in the Mecantile Registry of Pontevedra, Volume 4020, Book 4020, Folio 24, Page PO-58019, 2nd Inscription as the institution that created and manages this website, reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, any modifications, variations, deletions or cancellations to the contents and the way of presentation thereof it deems necessary, either temporarily or permanently, and the user must ensure that he or she uses the updated version at all times. This power does not give users any right to receive compensation for damages. The modification, transformation or use for commercial purposes of the contents of the website without the author’s written consent is strictly prohibited.
For any complaint or claim you can contact us by email.
General Terms and Conditions
- The purpose of these General Terms and Conditions is to regulate the terms and conditions of use of the Librebit website http://www.librebit.com (hereinafter referred to as “the website”), which is owned by Control Suprimir, S.L.U., with registered offices at c/ Uruguay 8, Planta 5, Ofic. 8, Vigo 36201 (Spain), e-mail and VAT number: B-15.990.013.
- Terms of access. The purpose of this website is to provide information about Librebit and its activities, in particular to provide information about Librebit‘s IT services, activities and events. Its use implies the full acceptance by the User of these conditions, so if he or she does not agree with the content of these conditions, he or she must refrain from using the website and the services offered therein. The User accepts that the access and use of the website and the contents included in it takes place freely and consciously, under his/her own responsibility, and consequently he/she undertakes to:
- Refrain from using the website for activities contrary to the law, morality or public order and, in general, make lawful and honest use in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and refrain from any act that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the website and / or prevent the normal use and utilization by other Users.
- Refrain from tampering with or altering any content of the website without the express written consent of its owner. Any alteration, modification or manipulation without the consent of the owner, exempts the latter from any responsibility.
- Refrain from reproducing, copying, distributing, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, except with the compulsory authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or if this is legally permitted; as well as from deleting, evading or manipulating the copyright and other data identifying the rights of Librebit or its owners incorporated in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may be contained in the aforementioned contents.
- Refrain from introducing or disseminating programs on the website (viruses or any type of harmful software) that could cause damage to the website. Librebit does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website and is not responsible for any damages or losses that may occur, or for technical defects, including viruses or other harmful elements, whatever their nature, arising from the use of the information and materials contained in the website.
- Responsibilities. The User shall be liable for any damages of any kind that Librebit or any third party may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which it is subject by these General Terms and Conditions. Librebit assumes no responsibility or control over any hyperlinks contained in the website to content outside the website; however, Librebit will remove any link that includes illegal content as soon as they become aware of it.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property. The User acknowledges that all the contents of the website and, specifically, all the information and materials, the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, programs and development of applications used in relation to them, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by the owner of the website or, where appropriate, third parties. Under no circumstances shall access to or use of the same by the User imply any type of waiver, transmission or total or partial assignment of such rights, nor does it confer any right to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate such content without the prior express authorization specifically granted to that effect by Librebit or the third party owner of the rights concerned. Librebit is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of its website, the menus, navigation buttons, the code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in other cases, has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. All trademarks, trade names or logos shown on this website are the property of Control Suprimir S.L.U. and/or third parties. It is forbidden to use them or download them permanently, copy them or distribute them by any means without the consent of their owner. In the event that any User or third party considers that any of the content has been posted on the website in violation of their intellectual or industrial property rights, they must send a notification to Librebit identifying themselves and the owner of the intellectual or industrial property rights allegedly infringed, providing title or accreditation of the representation of such rights.
- Confidentiality. Any information that either party communicates or provides to the other party or to which either party has access shall be considered confidential and may not be disclosed, displayed, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties, or used by either party for purposes other than those for which it was communicated.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. These General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law. For any questions that may arise between the parties in relation to the interpretation and execution of this document, both parties explicitly agree, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Vigo.
© Librebit, 2015. All rights reserved.