- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA OF THE USER?
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS ABOUT THE USER?
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER?
- WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA OF THE USER?
- FOR HOW LONG WILL THE COMPANY KEEP THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER?
- TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER BE COMMUNICATED?
- WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF THE USER?
- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
- WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE HAVE IN PLACE?
1.- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA OF THE USER?
• Holder: Control Suprimir, s.l.u. (hereinafter referred to as ‘Librebit‘)
• NIF (Tax Identification Number): ESB15990013
• Registered office: Uruguay 8, Planta 5, Ofic. 8 – 36201 Vigo – Pontevedra – Spain
• E-mail: email@example.com
2.- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS ABOUT THE USER?
Librebit will treat the following personal data of the user:
• Identifying information: name and surname, National Identity Document (DNI)
• Contact information: telephone number, e-mail address and postal address
In the event that the user provides us with data from third parties, he or she will assume the responsibility of having previously informed the user and having his or her consent to do so, in accordance with article 14 of the GDPR.
3.- FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER?
Librebit processes personal data for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which it was provided:
a) To carry out the provision of the contracted services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the monitoring of the same.
b) Contact, process, manage and respond to the user’s request, petition, incident or query (either by e-mail, contact form, telephone or any other electronic means used by Librebit to provide the service).
c) To manage, where appropriate, the user’s participation in the client’s private area.
d) Manage, where appropriate, the sending of commercial communications on products and services marketed by Librebit by electronic and/or conventional means.
e) Perform, if applicable, a user profile to offer you products and services related to Librebit in accordance with your interests.
f) Assess and manage, where appropriate, the curriculum vitae provided by the user for selection processes that adapt to his/her professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and recruitment of personnel.
4.- WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA OF THE USER?
• The legal basis for the processing of his or her personal data for the purposes a), b) and c) is the performance of the corresponding service, and it is an imperative obligation to do so.
• The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes of d) e) and f) is the consent given by the user expressly.
5.- FOR HOW LONG WILL THE COMPANY KEEP THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER?
• The data for the management of the relationship with the customer and the billing and collection of services will be kept for as long as the contract is in force. Once this relationship has been terminated, the data may be kept for the period of time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible liabilities arising from the contract expire.
• The data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
• The data for sending commercial communications and preparing commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept for a period of five years.
• The curriculum vitae data for selection processes will be kept for five years.
6.- TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER BE COMMUNICATED?
• The personal data of the user may be communicated to the financial institutions through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
• They may also be communicated to the competent Public Administrations in the cases provided for by law.
7.- WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF THE USER?
Any user providing personal data to Librebit may exercise the following rights:
• Access, rectification, opposition, deletion, transferability, and restriction of the processing, as well as refusal of the automated processing of personal data collected by Librebit.
• In turn, all users have the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
These rights may be exercised free of charge by the user, by referring the petition specified in the application through the contact details given in paragraph 1 (registered office or e-mail).
Librebit reminds the user that he or she has the right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority if the user considers that his or her rights have been violated.
8.- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
The user has the right to revoke his or her consent at any time for the sending of commercial communications by simply notifying Librebit and informing them that he or she no longer wishes to receive commercial communications. To this end, the user may revoke his or her consent by referring to his or her request using the contact details set out in paragraph 1 or by the electronic means by which the communication was received.
9.- WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE HAVE IN PLACE?
Librebit is committed to the obligation of confidentiality of personal data and its duty to protect them, treating the personal data of the user in absolute confidentiality at all times, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of their data and prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
May 23rd, 2018